A gif will never be as smooth as you see it on ps, but a way to avoid the grainy-ness would be too have as little vibrance & brightness as you can. Basically it’s because of the coloring you used.
Don’t you worry buddy, we’re all lost in the beginning.
Select the layer, press ctrl + t, and then expand it like you would an image.
A possibility might be that there are too many frames in one gif.
h u r r i c a n e;
hiatus page: page #05 by maliatatertotf e a t u r e s
- customisable title
- description box
- ask boxt e r m s o f u s e
- keep credit intact
- don’t redistribute as your own
- don’t use as a base code
- like/reblog if using
**remember to change the ask box code to your url. instructions in the code
- A full-page sticky header + sidebar navigation theme.
- Avatar is 80px x 80px.
- Keep the description the same length as shown in preview.
- Up to 8 custom links.
- Option for 400px or 500px posts.
- Option for full-page header.
- Option for header box.
- Option for show captions.
- Option for infinite scrolling.
- Webkit scrollbar.
Please reblog/like if using.
Check out KCONET for more quality k-pop themes!