Navigation menu by b0rn-to-be-wild—themes:
To install it:
1. Paste THIS code before <head>
2. Paste THIS code under <style type=”text/css”>
3. Paste THIS code under <body>
4. Edit it on “edit theme" page (change the colors and link names and urls)
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING -
- Tab’s height on hover is on auto which means that you can add as many links as you want.
- If there is no color:Hover proprety in your theme, add it.
- Link’s font family is the same as your body font, you can change it yourself if you want.
- In case that link names we put in this code already exist in your theme code replace them with another names
Don’t forget to change the position of the tab (help is written in the code).
For any questions or help message us to b0rn-to-be-wild—themes or euthanasia-for-mankind.